Home is where the heart is at. It’s your safe haven and a big part of your story. We are here to protect it.Whether you’re buying insurance for your first home or the high-value home of your dreams, we have options. A typical homeowners policy has a few standard coverages that is present in a policy:

Dwelling Coverage

Dwelling coverage can pay to repair or rebuild your home if damaged by a covered cause of loss. It can be insured for Replacement Cost or Actual Cash Value. We obviously recommend a replacement cost policy for you primary home. Some of our investor clients may occasionally want Actual Cash Value for their rental properties.

Other Structures Coverage

Other structures coverage can pay for covered damages to detached structures like garages, sheds and fences on your property.

Personal Property Coverage

Personal property coverage can pay you for the personal items in your home that may be damaged or destroyed by a covered cause of loss, which could include your furniture, clothes, sporting goods and electronics. Some items, like jewelery or cash has their own sub-limits. Tell us if you have collectibles or items that you are particularly concerned.

Loss of Use Coverage

Loss of use coverage can pay your additional/increased living expenses if you must move out of your home during a covered claim. An example would be increased food expenses by not being able to cook at home.

Personal Liability Coverage

Liability coverage can help protect you in the event of a claim and can provide a defense in the event of a lawsuit if you or a member of your household is responsible for causing bodily injury or property damage to others.
We love to talk coverage and review policies. Our knowledgeable team will be happy to provide a proposal tailored to you. Send us a message below.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.